Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shredding around Durango

Hello hello,
School, work, play. The endless juggling act that I find myself pursuing at this point. Studies, eventually blend into work, and work is meaningful, but at this point is hard to title as such. The snow keeps flying here though and that is truly where I find myself yearning at each days beginning. With Spring Break starting in less than a week, and plans to travel around the state with a friend coming together nicely, the work becomes ever harder.

It's been busy, there's no question. A trip to California ending in a 9th place finish, backcountry and front country skiing every weekend and more photos than I can hope to edit while the snow is still around. Adventures into the mountains leading to epic days with help from all my friends.

Enjoy the pictures, video, and most importantly, the life!
Luke









No comments: